Join us on Sunday 4th February 10am - 4pm
Medivet Oxted are holding a workshop to build rapport and trust between owners and their pets. We'd love for you to join us.
Our workshop will teach you how to:
- Create greater rapport and trust with your pets
- Support your pets so that they become calmer and less anxious
- Help you deal with the challenges of pet training with a calm mind
- Bounce back from pet training setbacks and disappointments
- Access greater peace of mind for you and your pets
About the trainers
Dr Paul Grant
Dr Paul Grant has been working as a vet for over thirty years and is the Senior Partner at Medivet Oxted. Paul has an excellent understanding of all aspects of pet behaviour, pet psychology and physiology.
Zia Brooks has taught wellbeing and stress management techniques for over a decade and has worked with Paul to bring this understanding to pets and pet owners.